Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chinese Herbal Spa

Once a month, my mum will cook herbal tea for my Thong Thong. Drinking??? No lah... It's for bathing. Old old chinese people believe that it's good for baby to remove the rash. One Saturday, I brought Thong Thong back to my mum's house. As usual, she has got the treat of Chinese Herbal Spa. Normally she likes bathing. However, whenever she is bathing in the herbal tea, she seem like "gong gong". Sometimes she will try to get out from the herbal tea. I have to sing the song "xi xua xua, xi xua xua, uh uh" to persuade her to continue with this mission... Hahaha

Thong Thong: Ai Yuh!!! What is this lah... Black colour one... Why not same as usual... Somemore got leaves inside ler... Huhhhhhh!!!
Ah Yi ("happily"): Ah Thong ar... Konica... Smileeeeeee!!!
Ah Thong ("gong gong"): Ah Yi ar... Very scarry ler... Help me!!!

No comments: